Raymond McGrath is an award-winning animation director, animator, illustrator, designer and writer who has been working in children's television and advertising for nearly 20 years. He has completely lost count of the number of books he has illustrated, television shows he has worked on, and TV commercials he has made. But he does remember that he loves gardening, photography, music and drawing, and that he is the creator and director of the educational pre-school TV series Puzzle Inc
He lives in the country with his wife, his daughter, two cats, and a schnauzer.
- It’s Not a Monster It’s Me (Penguin 2012).
- The Great Rescue Race (Penguin 2011).
- Bedtime Countdown (Penguin 2010).
- Le Cafe Petite on O'Sullivan Street (Penguin 2009).
- Glasseye Creek text by Dawn McMillan (Puffin 2008).
- Don't Worry Nana, I'll Drive (Penguin 2007).
- Turkey's in the Sleigh Tonight text by Dawn McMillan (Reed 2007).
- The Boy Who Bounced around Aotearoa, New Zealand text by Christine Hurst (Raupo 2007).
- Jason's Extraordinary Hair text by Rachel Hayward (Raupo 2006).