Ali Teo is a freelance illustrator who lives in Wellington. Ali was born in East Malaysian in 1972. She grew up in Wainuiomata and attended Wellington Polytechnic, earning a Bachelor in Design. Ali has illustrated many picture books and beginner readers.
- Rangi and His Dinosaurs text by Kāterina Mataira (Huia 1998).
- Where Is Rubber Duckee? text by Janice Marriott (Water Safety 2002).
- Tekiteora, Kei Hea ō Hu by Ngāreta Gabel, illustrated with Astrid Jensen (Huia 2003). [published in English as Oh Hogwash, Sweet Pea!]
- Kiss! Kiss! Yuck! Yuck! text by Kyle Mewburn, illustrated with John O'Reilly (Scholastic 2006).
- Barnaby Bennett text by Hannah Rainforth (Huia 2006).
- Tahi – One Lucky Kiwi text by Melanie Drewery, illustrated with John O'Reilly (Random House 2007).
- Duck's Stuck text by Kyle Mewburn, illustrated with John O'Reilly (Scholastic 2008).
- Amazing Tales of Aotearoa text by Glenn Colquhoun (Raupo 2008).
- Melu text by Kyle Mewburn, illustrated by John O'Reilly (Scholastic 2012).
Storylines thanks zeald.com for their ongoing support of the Storylines website.