Author Eileen Merriman was born in November 1974. She grew up in Wellington; studied at University of Otago/Otago Medical School and received a PhD from Monash Universit in 2019. She is currently a haematologist at North Shore Hospital, Auckland.
[Image by David Rowland.]
- Pieces of You, Penguin Random House 2017
- Catch Me When You Fall, Penguin Random House 2018
- Invisibly Breathing, Penguin Random House 2019
- Short-listed for New Zealand Book Awards for Children and Young Adults: Pieces of You (2018), Catch Me When You Fall (2018), Invisibly Breathing (2019)
- Storylines Notable Book Awards: Pieces of You (2018); Catch Me When You Fall (2019)
- Runner-up Sunday Star Times Short Story Award 2018;
- Third place for three consecutive years 2014-2016 Sunday Star Times Short Story Awards
- Second place Bath Flash Fiction Award 2015
- Commended Bath Short Story Competition 2015
Storylines thanks zeald.com for their ongoing support of the Storylines website.