The whole of Annemarie's adult life has been spent in the company of children's books, as parent and grandparent, as bookseller and librarian, as curriculum designer, reader and writer. She is particularly interested in how books and language can influence who we are and how we view ourselves, as individuals and as a community.
- Getting to Know You (Niche Books 2013)
- KIWI: the real story, illustrated by Heather Hunt (NewHolland 2012; New Holland 2017)
- Time to Sleep, illustrated by Helen Taylor (Reed, 2004; Penguin 2011)
- Books for Babies (Penguin 2010; Kane Miller 2011)
- KIWI: the real story - Storylines Notable Book Non-Fiction 2013; NZ Post Children's Book Awards, Children's Choice Non-Fiction Winner 2013
Storylines thanks zeald.com for their ongoing support of the Storylines website.