Daryl Crimp lives in the Marlborough Sounds with his wife and daughter. He is a cartoonist, author and fishing writer and has appeared regularly on the television series Gone Fishing. He fishes as often as he can.
- Free Stuff in the Post for Kiwi Kids text by Jan Trafford (Puffin 2000).
- Daryl Crimp's Guide to Sea Fishing in New Zealand (Reed 2002).
- Kiwi Adventures: Sea Fishing with Crimpy photographs by Tony Entwistle (Reed 2002).
- Crimpy's Fishing for Kids (HarperCollins 2004).
- Crimpy's Cartooning for Kids (HarperCollins 2006).
- Crimpy's Cooking for Kids (HarperCollins 2006).
- Storylines Notable Book Awards 2003 Non-fiction List for Kiwi Adventures: Sea Fishing with Crimpy.
- Storylines Notable Book Awards 2004 Non-fiction List for Hook, Line and Sinker.
Storylines thanks zeald.com for their ongoing support of the Storylines website.
Page checked and updated February 2013.