Storylines membership is open to everyone interested in books for young people, on payment of a small annual subscription.
As a member you receive the following benefits:
Storylines Children's Literature Foundation has several types of membership available:
- Reduced rates for entry to all Storylines awards
- Reduced rates for ticketed events run by Storylines
- Reduced registration rates for the 2016 IBBY World Congress in Auckland
- On member-only pages: a downloadable pdf of the Storylines Year Book, The Inside Story
- A Christmas book buying guide, available on the Storylines website member-only pages in late November, and other lists of recommended books
- Voting rights at the Storylines Foundation AGM (held during the Storylines Margaret Mahy Medal Presentation and National Awards Day, late March)
To join and pay online, click on the above membership type. Or download and print the membership form
and post it to the Storylines Post Box address.
Contact the Membership Secretary
if you need more information.
Organisation or Network members
Network members do not have individual membership but are entitled to two votes at the AGM. Membership is open to organisations and groups with similar aims such as libraries, schools, booksellers, and publishers.
Affiliated members, e.g. other children's literature associations, are welcome. They are not entitled to vote.
Contact the Membership Secretary if you need more information.