Dee Pigneguy's well researched science-based books are incredibly informative and demonstrate the importance of conservation and sustainability. Dee is a dedicated science champion, helping to cultivate wonder in our world with her books.
Both Dee and her husband Mike have had a long association with the sea and for 16 years they introduced people to the Conservation Islands in the Hauraki Gulf aboard their historic vessel Te Aroha. Dee shares stories of the seagoing women of the time in her book Saltwater In Her Hair.
Boating Fun: Activities and Science for Boating Families with Mike Pignéguy (Reed 2004).
- Feed Me Right: Nutritional Know-How and Body Science with Tamarin Pignéguy, illustrated by Richard Gunther (Papawai Press 2007).
- Boating for All with Mike Pigneguy illustrated by Richard Gunther (Reed 2007)
Gardening for Planet Earth, photographs by Mike Pignéguy (Papawai Press 2009).
Growing Gardeners: The Fun and Science of Organic Gardening (Papawai Press 2009).
Nature's Techno Tricks: Biomimetics: Science Mimicking Nature (Papawai Press 2009).
- Sonja's Kitchen: Sustainable Cuisine from the Cook Islands (Papawai 2011)
- Grow Me Well Nutritional Know-How for Every Body with Tamarin Pigneguy illustrated by Richard Gunther (Papawai Press 2013)
- Exploring Nature's Pattern Magic photographs by Mike Pigneguy ( Mary Egan Publishing 2015)