Determined from the age of six to be an book illustrator, Christine Ross attended Wellington Polytechnic Design School and later worked as an art editor for School Publications (subsequently Learning Media). She has done extensive work for Learning Media and Shortland Publications.
- Hemi's Pet text by Joan de Hamel (Reed Methuen 1985).
- Amiria's Hat: Te Pootae o Amiria text by Lois Burleigh, translated by Arapera Blank (Reed Methuen 1986).
- Lily and the Bears (Heinemann Reed 1990).
- Lily and the Present (Methuen 1992).
- The Whirlys and the West Wind (Methuen 1993).
- The Dragon's Telephone text by Margaret Mahy (Telecom New Zealand 1994).
- Auntie Rosie & the Fabbit text by Diana Noonan (Scholastic 2002).
- Fifi La Belle text by Lucy Davey (Scholastic 2005).
- Fifi La Belle: Time for a Bath text by Lucy Davey (Scholastic 2007).
- Fifi La Belle: Ship's Cat text by Lucy Davey (Scholastic 2009).
- The Mayor's Flashy Clothes text by Chris Gurney [Kiwi Corkers series] (Scholastic 2010).
Storylines thanks zeald.com for their ongoing support of the Storylines website.